Unique reasons to book Dr. Richard Kaye
Whether you are producing an event; need help training employees to be more effective and efficient with their language, or have the desire to build a common language set in your company, Richard can help.
When you have the desire to increase your bottom line, enhanced communication skills, and negotiation skills and strategies are mission critical.
Richard's skills will keep your participants engaged.
"You really need to have Richard come to your event and help you and help those people you really care about." — Mike Crow
Richard covers it all: from the basics, to advanced skill sets.
When your guests leave the program they will:
- Have more confidence
- Know about body language
- Understand your own strengths
- Fill up your communication tool kit
- See things from other points of view
- Manage assumptions more effectively
- Understand how communication works
- Have active listening and responding skills
- Develop new strategies to increase revenue
- Understand why it is important to really listen
- Discover why it's so important to put "it" in writing
- Have skills to work with difficult people or situations
- Learn to deal with someone who says, "I'll have to think about it."
- Know why, when, and how to defer to higher authority; and how to deal with someone when they use it
- Learn how seven words can dramatically increase what you receive, or reduce what you pay for something.
- And much, much, more
See why you want to have Dr. Richard Kaye as a speaker at your program.
- The Chopra Center
- Little Conversations
- Karl Parker Seminars
- Shared Vision Network
- Taylor Success Systems
- Peak Potentials Training
- Taos Entrepreneurial Network
- Business Acceleration Summit
- Three Days of Secrets Revealed
- The Enchanted Woman conference
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Seminars
- Florida Chiropractic Physicians Association
- New Mexico Small Business Development Center
- CEO Space (the world's oldest and largest business growth club)
- Chamber of Commerce,Taos, New Mexico—The Entrepreneurial Excellence program
- And countless webinars, podcasts, and teleseminars
See Dr. Kaye in Action
Customized programs . . .
Programs are customized, including research devoted to your group, and program development.
Travel fees include: Flight from Albuquerque International Airport, New Mexico, car rental or ride to and from the airport at destination, airport, parking, and all incidentals. Please put Richard's room on your master account.
This interactive, audience participation program is presented through real life stories (such as bringing two bottles of wine through security, and onto a plane, at JFK International Airport!), communication and negotiation games, and role playing, to anchor the lessons.
Your participants will come away from this program with a rich set of communication skills, and negotiation skills and strategies.
Pictures for your promotional material . . .